Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My Duh moment of the day

Everyday I say things I sometimes regret, today I questioned, on twitter, whether or not News10 reporter Anya Tucker is pregnant or not; she is.

But earlier today, in my History class, somehow the teacher got on the topic of Voodoo Dolls, and someone in the class said they were related to witch doctors. So, I whispered to my friend sitting next to me, "wasn't there a song about that in the Chipmunks movie?" Well, the teacher said, "Michael, do you know?" Seeing as I had no time to come up with a BS answer, I said, "well I know the chipmunks sang a song about it, in the movie." The whole class cracked up!

2 comments:

  1. For what it's worth, that song is over 50 years old. It was first released in 1958.

    http://www.themadmusicarchive.com/song_details.aspx?SongID=256

    ReplyDelete
  2. BUCC RESPONDS:
    Hey Thanks, I know it was a re-make, but that's what I thought of lol

    ReplyDelete